There is a beautiful and lovely shop on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh Scotland. One that any Whiskey or Scotch drinker should visit as it’s mecca. We were able to sample many types of Scotch’s straight from the cask and I highly suggest doing so. In life there are moments where you get chills just thinking about it, this is one of them for me. I’ll let Rick Steves do most of the talking for this one but I do want to add a few notes.
1. Buy as many bottles as you can and bring it back.
2. Buy as many bottles as you can and bring it back.
3. Buy as many bottles as you can and send them to me.
Latest posts by Jamie Blanchard (see all)
- Franco’s Place in Westmont NJ - February 2, 2014
- We Love Philadelphia’s New Specality Coffee Shop: Joe Coffee - December 1, 2013
- Our spontaneous trip New York City for amazing Specialty Coffee. - November 15, 2013